Tag Archives: Vaucresson’s Sausage Company est.1899

Louisiana Daily Photo: Vaucresson’s Sausage Company est.1899

In October of 1983 this old building on St Bernard swung its doors open as Vaucresson Sausage Company continuing a long tradition of the Vaucresson family’s selling of charcuterie to the New Orleans public. Katrina changed all that-sending a six … Continue reading

Posted in Louisiana Daily Photo | Tagged , , | 1 Comment